This is a list (in no particular order) of assorted web-based toys, tools, and curiosities I've that I've made over the years.
- Catan Deck
- Replace the dice in Settlers of Catan with a deck of cards. This makes the resource distribution more predictable and adds some bonuses that help players catch up when they're behind.
- Visualise celular automata. Based on work by Loren Schmidt.
- Add a random amount of time to a starting time (e.g. to schedule an automated task near, but not exactly on, the hour).
- Embed a checklist in a URL.
- Number Namer
- Turn (for example) "1234567890" into "1 billion, 234 million, 567 thousand, 890".
- Get a random Ephemeral IP Port.
- Count cards.